- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli,- Italian Foreign Minister, Paolo Gentiloni described situation in Libya as extremely difficult. Gentiloni said in press statement Wednesday that his government is seeking to encourage GNA to be more effective, especially regarding formation of the presidential guard. Presidency council announced earlier establishing a body for the presidential guard composed of army and police unit to be based on Tripoli to secure main headquarters and state institutions and vital targets.
Source: Libyan News Agency