- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Italian Embassy Starts Granting Entry Visas to Libyan
Nationals in Tripoli and Tobruk.
Sunday , 11– 03– 2018 – 13:20:00
Tripoli, 11 March 2018(Lana) Italy’s Embassy in Tripoli has
announced that it would start granting entry visas to Libyan
nationals in Tripoli and Tobruk.
The visa section has resumed work and would be open to Libyan
nationals in Tripoli and Tobruk as of Sunday March 11, a source at
the Italian Embassy old the Libyan news agency.