- ticket title
- Libya: COVID-19 Flash Update No. 2 (6 April 2020)
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
Italian Embassy in Libya: We hope stability be restored and
settling the dispute peacefully.
Sunday , 13– 05– 2018 – 16:00:00
Rome, 13 May 2018 (Lana) The Italian Government has called for
settling the dispute in Sebha peacefully, calling for the return of
calm and stability to the city.
The Italian embassy to Libya said the Italian governmnmet share
the view of the GNA in its call for restoring calm and settling any
The current dispute only serves the interests of terrorist and
criminal groups which aim is to gain from the state of instability
and chaos in Libya.