- ticket title
- Amid COVID-19, Strong Multilateral System Key to Delivering for World’s Most Vulnerable, European Union Foreign Policy Chief Tells Security Council
- Libyan trafficker’s family kill 30 migrants in revenge, says government, UN
- The Supreme Council Of Libyan Tribes Welcomes The Position Of The Algerian Leadership For Calling For A Meeting Between The Libyan Parties
- The Brussels International Center Organizes A Conference To Discuss The Libyan Crisis
- Russian-Italian Agreement On The Importance Of Stopping Armed Escalation In Libya
Rome, The Italian Government has called for
settling the dispute in Sebha peacefully, calling for the return of
calm and stability to the city.
The Italian embassy to Libya said the Italian governmnmet share
the view of the GNA in its call for restoring calm and settling any
The current dispute only serves the interests of terrorist and
criminal groups which aim is to gain from the state of instability
and chaos in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency