- ticket title
- GIEWS Country Brief: Libya 17-October-2019
- Libya Says 82 Illegal Immigrants Rescued Off Western Coast
- Sudan Border Closures With Libya, CAR Begin to Have Impact
- French Foreign Minister: Libyan Key Players Convinced Solution to Crisis is Political
- Russian Foreign Minister: Armed Confrontation in Libya Created Security Vacuum
Rome, The Italian Government has called for
settling the dispute in Sebha peacefully, calling for the return of
calm and stability to the city.
The Italian embassy to Libya said the Italian governmnmet share
the view of the GNA in its call for restoring calm and settling any
The current dispute only serves the interests of terrorist and
criminal groups which aim is to gain from the state of instability
and chaos in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency