- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Italian Defence Minister: Libya’s Stability Matter of
Concern to North and South Mediterranean.
Thursday , 14– 12– 2017 – 16:31:00
Paris, 14 December 2017(Lana) Italian Defense Minister Roberta
Pinotte has said that ‘Libya’s stability is a matter that concerns us
‘It is clear that due to historical friendship links, stability
of Libya is of special importance to Italy, but in the meantime take
special importance also for the whole Mediterranean region, Pinotte
told the Ministerial Meeting of ‘5+5 Defense’ Initiative here on
We have engaged in some humanitarian support activities as part
of the European Mission, and training of coastal guards, but I think
that we all look to Libya because its political stability is key to
build security, she added.
The ”5+5 Defense Initiative’ incorporates five southern
Mediterranean countries ‘Algeria, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco and
Tunisia, as well as 5 northern Mediterranean countries, France,
Italy, Malta, Portugal and Spain.