- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Rome - Italian Coast Guard on Saturday announced that they have rescued 2100 illegal migrants from the Sea. Among those rescued early on Friday was a six weeks old baby who was one of seven migrants taken to a boat belonging to the coast guard according to a CNN report. Spanish vessels offered assistance to boats and cargo vessels run by non-government organizations in the rescue operation. Spanish Defense Ministry said the migrants were picked from rubber dinghies close to the Libyan shores. The rescued baby suffered dehydration symptoms, the Ministry said.
Source: Libya News Agency