- ticket title
- Libya: Russian FM calls for early ceasefire at meeting with UN-backed GNA officials
- EASTERN FORCES QUIT LIBYAN CAPITAL AFTER YEAR-LONG ASSAULT
- Libya: Landmines Left After Armed Group Withdraws [EN/AR]
- Ethiopian Diaspora Champions Digital Apps in Fight Against COVID
- How COVID Is Affecting Elections in Africa
Rome - Italian Coast Guard on Saturday announced that they have rescued 2100 illegal migrants from the Sea. Among those rescued early on Friday was a six weeks old baby who was one of seven migrants taken to a boat belonging to the coast guard according to a CNN report. Spanish vessels offered assistance to boats and cargo vessels run by non-government organizations in the rescue operation. Spanish Defense Ministry said the migrants were picked from rubber dinghies close to the Libyan shores. The rescued baby suffered dehydration symptoms, the Ministry said.
Source: Libya News Agency