- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Israeli reconnaissance and war planes breach national airspace
Sun 24 Aug 2014 at 20:43
NNA – An Israeli enemy reconnaissance plane violated the Lebanese airspace over the town of Kfarkila in the South at 8:45 a.m. on Sunday, circled over various Southern regions, as well as Zahle and Baalbek, and then left 2:15 p.m. from over the Southern town of Rmeish, a Lebanese Army communiqué indicated.
Two other Israeli warplanes also breached the national skies at 1:00 p.m. over the aforementioned town of Kfarkila, circled over all Lebanese regions, and then left 2:00 p.m. from above the town of Alma el-Shaeb in the South, the Army communiqué added.