- ticket title
- France voices concern about current tense situation in Libya
- Libya crisis: France suspends Nato mission role amid Turkey row
- 102 illegal immigrants rescued off western Libyan coast
- The Mandate Of The European Mission In Libya Is Extended Until Early July Next Year
- German Foreign Ministry: The War In Libya Can Only Be Stopped By The Parties To The Libyan Conflict Sitting At The Same Table
NNA – Islamic State fighters clashed with a force guarding Libya’s Es Sider oil export terminal on Monday, witnesses reported, and the militants said they had taken a nearby town.
The ultra-hardline group, which has taken advantage of years of chaos to grab territory in the Opec member, said in an online statement it had also set off a suicide car bomb during the clashes, causing casualties.
There was no one from Libya’s authorities immediately available to comment on the reports of the fighting or the capture of Ben Jawad.–REUTERS