- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Multiple suicide car bombings struck an eastern Libyan town, killing at least 40 people on Friday, officials said.
Forty people were killed, among them five Egyptian workers, and 70 people were wounded, security officials and medics added.
Three bombs exploded, targeting a petrol station, a police station and the home of parliamentary speaker Agila Salah.
The Islamic State claimed responsability for the attack.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse