- ticket title
- France Says It Killed Al-Qaida North Africa Chief With US Help
- Libya conflict: UN-backed GNA regains full control of Tripoli from east-based warlord Gen Haftar
- Secretary Pompeo’s Call with United Arab Emirates Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- Thirty countries will benefit as Global Environment Facility funds FAO-led projects
- LIBYA GOVERNMENT SAYS RETAKES HAFTAR’S LAST REDOUBT IN WEST
Over the last decade, trade between African countries and the rest of the world has grown significantly and, in particular, charting a 170% increase in trade with the GCC. The ongoing shift by African countries from being aid-dependant to increasing trade and investment ties with the Middle East has positioned Islamic finance to play a key role in facilitating further increases in trade and investment flows between Africa and the Middle East.