- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 November 2019
- President of Mauritania: Fighting Terrorism in Africa Requires Solution to Libyan Crisis
- Stolen Libyan Artefacts Seized in Sidi Buzaid, Tunisia
- UN Development Programme in Libya Says Sebha Airport up and Running After Years of Closure
- Competence Document of Guiding Committee of Libyan Authorities Capacity Building Signed
BEIRUT, 3 April 2015 (IRIN) – In all the media coverage surrounding the Saudi-led bombing campaign in Yemen in recent days, few have stopped to ask a fundamental question: Is it legal?