- ticket title
- German Ambassador to Libya: Berlin Conference Seeks to Put in Place Integrated Plan to Assist Libya
- Coorperation Agreement Signed by GNA and International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- NOC Board Announces Ambitious Plans to Push Production Levels to 2
- In Syria, A Mutilated Corpse, Video Evidence, And New Scrutiny For Russian Mercenaries
- IOM: Urgent Shift Needed in Approach to the Situation in Libya
A new video was released on Sunday by Islamic State (IS) group shows the killing of 30 Ethiopian Christians in Libya.
The 29-minute video appears to show militants holding two groups of captives, one by an affiliate in eastern Libya known as Barka Province and the other by the Fazzan Province, an affiliate in the south.
One group of captives was shot and the other captives were beheaded, the Associated Press reported.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse