- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
DUBAI/LONDON, 23 December 2014 (IRIN) – Despite the popular perception that large parts of Iraq are cut off from international aid, new research by IRIN and the Overseas Development Institute’s Humanitarian Policy Group shows humanitarian assistance is in fact reaching people in areas of the country controlled by militants from the Islamic State.