- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
DUBAI/LONDON, 23 December 2014 (IRIN) – Despite the popular perception that large parts of Iraq are cut off from international aid, new research by IRIN and the Overseas Development Institute’s Humanitarian Policy Group shows humanitarian assistance is in fact reaching people in areas of the country controlled by militants from the Islamic State.