- ticket title
- Ambassador of Philippines Discuss With Oil Company Officials Recruiting Filipino Workers
- Libyan Foreign Ministry Denies Money Stolen From Embassy in Washington
- Moscow and Beijing Discuss Security Situation in Libya
- President of Presidency Council Acquainted Himself With Back to School Arrangements
- Tunisia Polls Suggest Conservative Professor Wins Election
Three men from Ireland are expected in Libya before the year is out in order to interview the former Libyan dictator Gaddafi’s head of intelligence, Abudullah al-Senussi who they believe was a key player in Libya’s former dictatorial regime’s efforts to fuel the conflict in Northern Ireland by arming the Irish Republican Army, IRA.