- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Misrata,-Investment Promotion and privatization Body discussed with Misrata Municipality local financing of Corontia investment project estimated at 700 million euros according to investment law No 9/ 2010. The project provides for establishing a resort on the beach with villa overlooking the sea, administrative centers, surrounding Misrata Hotel and Misrata Marina with its residential housing overlooking the sea besides cafes and sports and health centers.
Source: Libyan News Agency