- ticket title
- Libyan east-based army denies blocking UN planes
- UNHCR Update Libya (14 February 2020)
- UN Security Council adopts resolution calling for lasting ceasefire in Libya
- UNICEF “saddened” by injury of 3 children in Libya blast
- Security Council Endorses Conclusions of Berlin Conference on Libya, Adopting Resolution 2510 (2020) by 14 Votes in Favour, 1 Abstention
OXNARD, California, July 28, 2015 / PRNewswire — International behaviour and process safety experts will meet at the Safety In Action™ Conference this October in Belgium. The 2-day event provides a platform for industry and workplace safety experts to share best practices and lessons learned from past failures to avoid major incidents. Created by global consulting, testing, and advisory firm DEKRA Insight, the event is the first to integrate all disciplines of workplace safety within one forum.
Focused on key issues of the European, Middle East and African regions, Safety In Action™ 2015 (#SIA2015) will feature engaging speakers, its popular Executive Forum and will also introduce:
- Best Practices Showcase – At this exhibition organisations display their real-life examples and stories, successes and challenges. Exhibiting organisations are eligible to enter for the chance to win one (1) day on site service of a consultant.
- Process Safety Track – Capturing and distilling decades of experience from across Europe over two days of practical process safety knowledge exchange including a keynote from John Bresland, former head of the Chemical Safety Board.
DEKRA Insight CEO Colin Duncan comments, “The Safety In Action™ conference is an engaging environment to learn new approaches and share best practices at every level of an organisation, all focused on a common goal of achieving workplace safety excellence. Our EMEA event provides attendees with the opportunity to hear about best practices and further develop a strong internal safety culture.”
The EMEA Safety In Action™ Conference will take place on 21-22 October 2015 in Antwerp, Belgium. Find the full programme and registration at safetyinaction.com/emea. For further conference highlights please visit the Safety In Action™ blog.
About DEKRA Insight
DEKRA Insight (http://www.dekrainsight.com) is the global consulting, testing, and advisory firm that is making work safer for organizations around the world. A service unit of the safety organization DEKRA S.E. (http://www.dekra.com/en/home), DEKRA Insight is made up of legacy businesses BST, Chilworth, and RCI Safety. Together we help organizations improve organizational and process safety and implement software solutions in support of safety performance to save lives, prevent injuries, and protect assets. DEKRA Insight has over 500 employees, and growing, in 22 offices and 16 countries.