- ticket title
- WHO Provides Healthcare Services at 25 Medical Centres
- Libya’s Humanitarian Coordinator underlines the need to restore essential services for people affected by conflict
- Morocco: International Solidarity Prevents Civil War in Libya
- CBL: Commercial Banks Profits Plummet by 25%
- Libya Elected Vice President of Near East Forestry and Range Commission NEFRC
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 7, 2015 / PRNewswire — Nanny Jo Productions will produce a brand new series stateside for the cable network UP TV helmed by Global Parenting Expert, Jo Frost. This deal marks again, the success and impact Frost has worldwide, known for shows such as Supernanny, Family SOS and Family Matters.
Jo Frost: Nanny on Tour, originally aired in Holland, March 2015 and has already been picked up for a second season by Dutch commercial television network RTL4. It was the first time Frost has been involved in a non-English speaking country which has now led to several other global markets looking to do the same.
Frost is thrilled, saying, “I am so passionate about helping families and giving them what they need and I cannot wait to get started helping families country by country.”