- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Serte, Medical supplies were delivered Tuesday to several health centres in Serte by the International Red Crescent in collaboration with the health sector, Serte Crisis Committee, and Red Crescent Society Misrata branch. Director of Serte Health services, Dr Khalifa Mohamed told Lana that the aid included medical supplies for emergency and surgery departments. He also urged the authorities to supply health utilities in Serte with medicine and other medical supplies.
Source: Libya News Agency