- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Serte, Medical supplies were delivered Tuesday to several health centres in Serte by the International Red Crescent in collaboration with the health sector, Serte Crisis Committee, and Red Crescent Society Misrata branch. Director of Serte Health services, Dr Khalifa Mohamed told Lana that the aid included medical supplies for emergency and surgery departments. He also urged the authorities to supply health utilities in Serte with medicine and other medical supplies.
Source: Libya News Agency