- ticket title
- Gharyan Is Ready To Exchange Detainees With People Of Eastern Region
- Meetings Between Libyan And Egyptian Foreign Ministries Continue To Resolve Outstanding Issues Between Libya And Egypt
- Promoting Women’s Participation In Electoral Process
- U.S. AMBASSADOR TO LIBYA REAFFIRMS U.S. SUPPORT FOR DECEMBER ELECTIONS
- USA Stresses Need For Libyan People And International Community To Use All Available Tools To Prevent Any Attempts To Disrupt Political Transition In Libya
Tripoli-The International Libyan Forum on Sustainable Healthcare Development has concluded 3 days of meetings on Tuesday under the theme ‘Social, Economic and Healthcare Repercussions of Cofid 19. The Forum, organized by the National Disease Control Centre NDCC, has issued a number of recommendations, which stressed the need to provide social and psychological support for the persons who have recovered from Covid 19. The Forum called for uniting the efforts of service bodies to confront the pandemic, and to enhance the infrastructure for electronic marketing, to limit personal gathering to avoid the spread of the CoronaVirus.
Source: Libya News Agency