- ticket title
- HDR Global Trading announces new holding structure, 100x Group
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
Switzerland is to take part in the international conference on economic support and investment promotion in Tunisia on 29 and 30 November 2016. It will be represented by former Federal Councillor Samuel Schmid.
On 29 and 30 November, Tunisia will organise an international conference in Tunis on economic support and investment promotion in Tunisia (TUNISIA 2020). The Federal Council has appointed former Federal Councillor Samuel Schmid to represent Switzerland at the event. He will speak in his capacity as a former President of the Swiss Confederation. Mr Schmid currently chairs the Tunisian-Swiss friendship group.
Since 2011, Switzerland has supported Tunisia within the framework of a programme of transition assistance. In his speech, Mr Schmid will commend the progress Tunisia has made in recent years and encourage the Tunisian authorities to pursue the reforms needed to promote foreign investment in the country, including Swiss investment. He will also assure Tunisia of Switzerland#39;s support in the implementation of these reforms, notably through its international cooperation strategy 2017�2020 for North Africa, which it is about to adopt.
Source: Federal Department of Foreign Affairs Switzerland.