- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli-The Interior Ministry Undersecretary for Illegal Migration Affairs has met Director of General Directorate for Border Crossings and the Director of the General Directorate for Coastal Security. Performance at the border crossings and coastal points and the problems facing them have been discussed at the meeting. Improving conditions for travelers at the border crossings of and Ras Jdeir and Dhaiba were also discussed at the meeting. Ways of upgrading work at the Directorate of Coastal Security were also discussed.
Source: Libya News Agency