- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-The Interior Ministry Undersecretary for Illegal Migration Affairs has met Director of General Directorate for Border Crossings and the Director of the General Directorate for Coastal Security. Performance at the border crossings and coastal points and the problems facing them have been discussed at the meeting. Improving conditions for travelers at the border crossings of and Ras Jdeir and Dhaiba were also discussed at the meeting. Ways of upgrading work at the Directorate of Coastal Security were also discussed.
Source: Libya News Agency