- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli-The Interior Ministry Undersecretary for Migration Affairs Mohamed Al Shebani on Tuesday met the Italian Ambassador and the delegation accompanying him. The meeting, which was held at the Ministry's headquarters here, focused on illegal migration issues and the problem faced by migrants and those encountering migration workers. The discussion also included efforts of Libyan Coast Guard in rescue operations.
Source: Libya News Agency