- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, The GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary for Migration Affairs Mohamed Al Sheibani on Monday met the French Ambassador Beatrice De Helene. The Undersecretary thanked the Ambassador for the French support and said the GNA Government looked forward to more partnership with the French side especially in the issue of illegal migration, indicating that Libya was a transit rather than a source country for migration. The Ministry has done its bit in combating illegal migration by running desert patrols on the south-western frontier as a prelude to a wider plan to cover the whole southern borders.
Source: Libya News Agency