- ticket title
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
- Rwanda Receives More African Refugees From Libya
- Tunisia: Post-Debate Handshake Hailed as Pro-Democracy Sign
- Delegates Stress Urgent Need for Weather Resilient Farming, Combating Hunger, as Second Committee Debates Agriculture, Food Security, Nutrition
- President of the Presidential Council briefed on the arrangements for the start of the new school year
Tripoli, The GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary for Migration Affairs Mohamed Al Sheibani on Monday met the French Ambassador Beatrice De Helene. The Undersecretary thanked the Ambassador for the French support and said the GNA Government looked forward to more partnership with the French side especially in the issue of illegal migration, indicating that Libya was a transit rather than a source country for migration. The Ministry has done its bit in combating illegal migration by running desert patrols on the south-western frontier as a prelude to a wider plan to cover the whole southern borders.
Source: Libya News Agency