- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Tripoli, The GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary for Migration Affairs Mohamed Al Sheibani on Monday met the French Ambassador Beatrice De Helene. The Undersecretary thanked the Ambassador for the French support and said the GNA Government looked forward to more partnership with the French side especially in the issue of illegal migration, indicating that Libya was a transit rather than a source country for migration. The Ministry has done its bit in combating illegal migration by running desert patrols on the south-western frontier as a prelude to a wider plan to cover the whole southern borders.
Source: Libya News Agency