- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tripoli, The GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary for Migration Affairs Mohamed Al Sheibani on Monday met the French Ambassador Beatrice De Helene. The Undersecretary thanked the Ambassador for the French support and said the GNA Government looked forward to more partnership with the French side especially in the issue of illegal migration, indicating that Libya was a transit rather than a source country for migration. The Ministry has done its bit in combating illegal migration by running desert patrols on the south-western frontier as a prelude to a wider plan to cover the whole southern borders.
Source: Libya News Agency