- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
Tripoli, The GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary for Migration Affairs Mohamed Al Sheibani on Tuesday met in Tripoli the EU Ambassador to Libya and her accompanying delegation. The meeting focused on cooperation aspects between MoI and EU Mission to Libya on immigration file. The Undersecretary asserted that the Ministry of Interior endaevours for more cooperation, efforts and seriousness to realize pressing plans that would lift the suffering of immigrants. He said the ministry has the spirit and the seriousness to offer the best in terms of curtailing the flow of the immigrants across the southern borders.
Source: Libya News Agency