- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-The Interior Ministry Undersecretary for Illegal Migration Affairs Mohamed Al Shebani has met the Italian Ambassador Giuseppe Bocino to discuss bilateral cooperation in combating illegal migration. Ways of improving living conditions at detention centres were discussed at the meeting.
Source: Libya News Agency