- ticket title
- Remarks at joint press encounter with German Chancellor Angela Merkel following Libya Conference: Antonio Guterres
- The Berlin Conference on Libya – Conference Conclusions (19 January 2020)
- SRSG Ghassan Salame remarks to the press at the International Conference on Libya – Berlin, 19 January 2020
- U.S. calls for immediate resumption of operations by Libya’s NOC
- UN Chief Urges International Pressure to Solidify Libyan Cease-Fire
BINGEN, Washington, Feb. 19, 2015 / PRNewswire — Insitu announced today that it will showcase its combat-proven unmanned systems and present the capabilities of its Integrator platform in a live flight demonstration at the International Defence Exhibition & Conference (IDEX) in Abu Dhabi, UAE, 22-26 February, 2015.
The Insitu booth (02-A42 in the US Pavilion) will display full-scale models of the company’s unmanned aircraft and supporting technologies, including:
- ScanEagle with Dual Imager: An expeditionary, small footprint solution; the Dual Imager turret combines an EO and IR sensor and delivers imagery blending, autonomous tracking and independent zoom for both cameras.
- Integrator: A robust, tactical multi-INT platform designed to be a modular, flexible and multi-mission capable solution with six payload spaces and
40 lbs. of payload capacity. The USMC Program of Record RQ-21A Blackjack (under NAVAIR PMA-263) is a variant of this platform.
- EO900: Combines an EO imager with a high-definition telescope (170X optical zoom), and is capable of operating on both the ScanEagle and Integrator platforms.
The live flight demonstration of Insitu’s Integrator unmanned aircraft will take place on February 24 and 25 at the Al Tareef Airstrip (in conjunction with the UMEX live fly demo).
Insitu Inc., located in Bingen, Wash., is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Boeing Company. Insitu designs, develops and manufactures UAS and provides associated services for commercial, civil and defense applications. With a small footprint and customer focus for both land and sea operations, the company’s family of UAS solutions and global mission support serves the needs of worldwide customers.
To date, these systems have accumulated more than 815,000 operational flight hours and 101,000 sorties. For more information, visit www.insitu.com.
Insitu Media Relations