- ticket title
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
Tripoli,-7 soldiers of Presidency Council forces were injured in clashes with Daesh terrorist organization in Serte. A medical source at Misrata Central Hospital confirmed that the injuries were caused by sniper fire and that the state of two is critical. A source at the military operations room said the clashes were continuing at fighting axis, and that Fortified Structure forces made some progress on the ground and tightened siege of the places where daesh fighters are present such as first, second, third and fourth districts, housing blocks and the hotels down town Serte.
Source: Libyan News Agency