- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli,-7 soldiers of Presidency Council forces were injured in clashes with Daesh terrorist organization in Serte. A medical source at Misrata Central Hospital confirmed that the injuries were caused by sniper fire and that the state of two is critical. A source at the military operations room said the clashes were continuing at fighting axis, and that Fortified Structure forces made some progress on the ground and tightened siege of the places where daesh fighters are present such as first, second, third and fourth districts, housing blocks and the hotels down town Serte.
Source: Libyan News Agency