- ticket title
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
SIALKOT, 25 February 2015 (IRIN) – India and Pakistan’s decades-old territorial dispute over the Himalayan region of Kashmir is often portrayed as a dormant conflict. But for the people of the region it is anything but.