- ticket title
- EU condemns presence of foreign mercenaries in Libya
- AMINE GEMAYEL TALKS DEVELOPMENTS WITH TUNISIAN AMBASSADOR
- TURKISH AMBASSADOR: FRANCE TURNS BLIND EYE TO UAE, EGYPT’S VIOLATIONS IN LIBYA
- FRANCE PULLS OUT OF NATO LIBYA FORCE AMID TURKEY TENSIONS
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (June 2020)
BENGHAZI, 20 April 2015 (IRIN) – In 2011, the Libyan city of Benghazi was the capital of the revolution that toppled President Muammar Gaddafi. Four years on, the city is a front line in a brutal civil war. Those residents who haven’t escaped are practicing escapism.