- ticket title
- The Bermuda Stock Exchange and Parent Company Miami International Holdings, Inc. Announce $1.94 Billion Debt Listing for NCL Corporation Ltd.
- إطلاق موديلي سيارات من جي أيه سي معا! الشركة ستأتي بموديل السيارة الرياضية المدينية جي أس 5 والعربة المتعددة الاستخدامات جي أن 6 لسوق البحرين يوم 18 أغسطس
- شركة تشاينا إنيرجي في جنوب أفريقيا تنظم فعالية يوم مفتوح حول مشروع طاقة الرياح
- Powerful and Proven: Community Health Workers Can Build Health and Equity During Pandemic & Beyond
- جامعة محمد بن زايد للذكاء الاصطناعي تفتح أبواب التقديم
With the launch of imToken 2.0, the company announces a venture fund for DApp development within its ecosystem, new Tokenlon features
SINGAPORE, Aug. 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — imToken, the world’s largest Ethereum digital asset wallet widely supporting 30,000 tokens, announces imToken 2.0, the next generation cryptocurrency wallet from imToken that supports a fully decentralized ecosystem.
Following its $10 million Series A investment from IDG, imToken today introduces a DApp browser, Tokenlon (imToken’s decentralized exchange) and imToken Venture.
The company also announces 5 million monthly active users and $45 billion in pass-through transactions between January 2017 and June 2018, rivaling Paypal’s Venmo’s yearly volume.
“We believe that the future of blockchain technology lies in complete decentralization,” said Ben He, Founder and CEO of imToken. “We believe today’s initiatives for imToken 2.0 will set the roadmap for a fully decentralized ecosystem that the industry and users will get behind.”
DApp Browser – imToken’s DApp Browser supports the most popular DApps and decentralized exchanges.
In addition, imToken is announcing imToken Venture, which will invest in and promote DApps and innovative infrastructure projects.
Decentralized Exchange – imToken’s decentralized exchange, Tokenlon, now offers two unique trading functions.
- “Instant Exchange” – Selects the best exchange rates across multiple reserves for fair token-to-token conversions.
- Order book and spot trading – Tokenlon users can leave buy and sell limit orders or take market orders directly from the order book.
Multi-Chain Wallet with BTC, ETH, EOS – Users can import and manage multiple cryptocurrency wallets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and EOS, under one mnemonic passphrase and identity.
The announcement follows imToken’s Singapore headquarters opening.
“We believe that with a mature regulatory environment, Singapore is the ideal launchpad for us to kickstart our global ambitions,” said He. “Countries including Indonesia rapidly growing into one of imToken’s largest markets, and we’re looking forward to building out our initiatives in Asia.”
Founded in 2016 by Ben He, CEO of imToken, the world’s largest Ethereum digital asset wallet, used by the leading cryptocurrency investors worldwide. Backed by IDG Capital, imToken offers support for 30,000 tokens and internationally recognized for its security features as a digital asset management tool. imToken is headquartered in Singapore.
For more information about imToken, visit: token.im.