- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Misrata,-Illegal Migrants Body managed to catch Illegal migrants in Misrata, comprising 250 people having various African nationalities including 26 women. Capt. Mohamed Kahoul, head of Misrata Illegal Migration Body said the group was caught at the southern sector and was intending to leave the area towards Europe. He said the migrants were transferred to detention centre in the city.
Source: Libyan News Agency