- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Msa'ed-The Migration Office at Msa'ed border crossing with Egypt has deported a number of Egyptian workers who illegally entered the country, after ascertaining that they committed no crimes in Libya. On Thursday, the migration office has deported 17 Egyptians who were detained by the criminal investigation in Al Wahat, for entering into Libya illegally.
Source: Libya News Agency