- ticket title
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
Saturday, 14 February 2015 15:09
Assemblies of Chambers of Commerce of IGAD Member States and representatives of the private sector convene the 3rd General Assembly of the#IGADBusinessForum2015 in Djibouti. The aim of the 2-day Forum is to strengthen cooperation among members of the private sector in the region and enhance the sector’s active engagement and contribution to IGAD’ s regional integration agenda. The opening ceremony of the forum this morning (14 February 2015) was graced by the Prime Minister of the Republic of Djibouti H.E. Abdoulkader K. Mohammed; Djibouti’s Minister of Finance Mr. Ilyas Moussa Dawaleh: IGAD Executive Secretary Amb.(Eng.) Mahboub Maalim; EU’s Permanent Representative to Horn of Africa Amb. Joseph Silva and President of Djibouti’s national Chamber of Commerce who delivered remarks.