- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, Ifta House confirms the murdering of Shiekh nader Al-Omrani, member of Sharia Researches and studies subordinated to Ifta House. It pointed out that he was kidnapped as entered for Fajr (dawn ) prayers for over a month. Ifta statement Monday said it has been confirmed through communication with the relevant bodies the killing of Sheikh nader Al-Omrani who held the post of Secretary General of Libya Scholars Body, deputy head of Arab Magreb Scholars. In statement Ifta called for trying and punishing (Qasas) all those who took part in the crime as deterrence.
Source: Libya News Agency