- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, Ifta House confirms the murdering of Shiekh nader Al-Omrani, member of Sharia Researches and studies subordinated to Ifta House. It pointed out that he was kidnapped as entered for Fajr (dawn ) prayers for over a month. Ifta statement Monday said it has been confirmed through communication with the relevant bodies the killing of Sheikh nader Al-Omrani who held the post of Secretary General of Libya Scholars Body, deputy head of Arab Magreb Scholars. In statement Ifta called for trying and punishing (Qasas) all those who took part in the crime as deterrence.
Source: Libya News Agency