- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
7 Nov 2014
The development of information communication technology (ICT) is a priority in Palestine and will help create more jobs, according to the country’s Minister in charge of the sector.
Allam Mousa attended the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) meeting in Busan, South Korea, alongside hundreds of other government representatives from around the world.
Minister Mousa told Maximillian Jacobson-Gonzalez that although Palestine does not have many natural resources, it does have the man power and “brains” to work on projects that can benefit the world.