- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
Tripoli Former head of the International Committee of the Red Cross delegation to Libya, confirmed that the health sector in Libya is almost incapable of rendering its services to the public due to low number of health institutions capable of rendering its services. In press statement, Lawrence said the mission recorded shortages in equipment, and that most staff mainly foreigners have left the country. The deteriorating economic situation of the country impacted the health sector, she added. She noted that activities of her mission was confined to supporting the health sector, training courses, due to perils to which members of the mission were subjected. She underlined that the mission work in the health sector basically focused on treating the war wounded from the armed conflict in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency