- ticket title
- Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome Next Month
- Italy Announces Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Announces End of Strike and Start of School Year
- Salama Discusses With Parliamentary Delegation ways of Reviving Political Track
- New Training Facility Aimed at Preparing US Personnel for Uncertainty Abroad
Sirte, The International Committee of the Red Cross ICRC, in collaboration with the Libyan Red Crescent Society Bani Waleed branch, on Saturday distributed relief aid to displaced families from Sirte and the surrounding areas. The aid was distributed to more than 300 displaced families and involved planets, hygiene material and cooking utensils, a media source in Sirte told Lana. The ICRC will also on Monday run an relief convoy to Tarhouna, which hosted a number of displaced families from Sirte, in collaboration with the Libyan Red Crescent Society branch in the city, the source said. The source confirmed there were more than 800 displaced families from Sirte in Tarhouna.
Source: Libyan News Agency