- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
In a statement on Tuesday, Bensouda said 'the situation continues to deteriorate', indicating that Libya would be a priority for investigation next year. 'We are continuing investigations in Libya, we receive a lot of information on crimes committed there, sadly civilians bear the brunt of the ongoing fighting in the country, she said. Meanwhile, Italian coast guard officials said 8 migrants have died in the Sea after a week in which 18 were reported dead and 340 missing as they tried to cross the Mediterranean to Europe. Although Libya did not ratify the Rome Statute for the International Criminal Court, the UN Security Council has instructed the ICC to investigate the country in 2011.
Source: Libya News Agency