- ticket title
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: January 2020
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: February 2020
- EU launches Operation IRINI to enforce Libya arms embargo
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
SAN FRANCISCO, June 20, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Hyphenate, provider of a proven cloud platform for Mobile Instant Messaging (MIM) that enables In-App chat for mobile apps, is pleased to announce that it has been awarded as a winner of the Red Herring Top 100 in North America, an award honoring the year’s most disruptive and innovative startups.
“We are thrilled to be named one of Red Herring’s Top 100 Award Winners for North America. This award adds to what is proving to be a strong first half of 2017 for Hyphenate and the growth of the company,” said Han Dong, general manager and vice president of marketing at Hyphenate.
The Hyphenate MIM platform provides mobile app developers a complete, scalable and cost-effective solution that enables fully customizable and configurable embedded chat capabilities for any app. By integrating Hyphenate’s MIM platform, developers avoid the time, cost and complexity of building their own mobile messaging features and backend infrastructure from scratch.
“Each year we receive an overwhelming number of submissions from hundreds of innovative technology companies to be selected for our Top 100 Award Winners. I’m very excited about the achievements and future prospects for Hyphenate in the mobile sector and pleased to include them among the Red Herring Top 100 North American for 2017,” said Alex Vieux, Red Herring CEO and Chairman. “Innovative mobile technologies are among the most disruptive platforms today and we look forward to seeing Hyphenate continue to empower app developers to provide their users with the best possible experiences.”
The Red Herring editorial team selected the most innovative companies from a pool of hundreds from across North America. The nominees are evaluated on 20 main quantitative and qualitative criterion, which include disruptive impact, market footprint, proof of concept, financial performance, technology innovation, social value, quality of management, execution of strategy, and integration into their respective industries.
This year’s finalists presented their winning strategies at the Red Herring Top 100 North America conference in Los Angeles, June 12-14 2017. The Top 100 winners were announced at a special awards ceremony on the evening of June 14 at the event.
- Hyphenate Blog: https://blog.hyphenate.io/
- Hyphenate Pricing: https://www.hyphenate.io/
- Hyphenate Developer Resources: https://www.hyphenate.io/
Connect with us:
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Hyphenateinc/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/HyphenateInc/
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/hyphenate.
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/
Hyphenate delivers a proven embedded Mobile Instant Messaging platform that helps mobile app developers grow and retain users by enabling them to connect and chat. The Hyphenate MIM platform provides an embedded, turnkey cloud-based mobile messaging and file-sharing platform that builds connected user communities and is used by customers including Bambino, LesPark, and musical.ly. Visit www.hyphenate.io for more information.
Media Inquiries: Chris Halcon T: 415-699-0553 firstname.lastname@example.org