- ticket title
- Mi’tig Meets UN Special Representative and Human Affairs Coordinator
- GNA Minister of Transport on Inspection Tour of Mi’tiga Inter
- Foreign Ministry Publishes Book It Says Historical Account of 400 Years of Libyan Diplomacy
- Cross-border Movement Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- Can the Paris Agreement Succeed Without the United States?
Rome, - The Italian navy on Saturday , had announced the arrival of hundreds of illegal immigrants , on board a war ship , who were been rescued in Sicily channel area. The navy added , that about 1800 migrants were rescued in the sea , and were received by medical staffs from the Italian red cross , for medical checks , before transferring them to shelter centers. Its noteworthy , that since the closure of the Balkan rout , due to EU and Turkey agreement , the number of seeker to enter Europe through Italy have increased , and were reached about 30 thousand in this year alone.
Source: Libyan News Agency