- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 November 2019
- President of Mauritania: Fighting Terrorism in Africa Requires Solution to Libyan Crisis
- Stolen Libyan Artefacts Seized in Sidi Buzaid, Tunisia
- UN Development Programme in Libya Says Sebha Airport up and Running After Years of Closure
- Competence Document of Guiding Committee of Libyan Authorities Capacity Building Signed
Washington, The terror group Da'esh has executed 49 Libyan nationals in the city of Sirte by severing their heads or by gunfire shots, following secret measures and summary justice, Human Rights Watch said. political opponents and combatants accused of committing crimes related to espionage and magic were executed, the non-government organisation, quoting residents who fled the city to other Libyan areas, said. It said the terrorist organization flogged smokers and music listeners, as well as women who do not wear the black Abaya 'women cloak.'
Source: Libyan News Agency