- ticket title
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
- Coronavirus, Conflict Threaten Thousands of Refugees, Migrants Detained in Libya
SHANGHAI, Sept. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Huawei announced Video Cloud in HUAWEI CONNECT 2016. Through its cloud platform and opening basic video capabilities, Huawei Video Cloud enables customers to develop video services in the quickest manner, deliver supreme user experiences at a cost that was never possible before.
Huawei Video Cloud helps customers to quickly bring video services online, reduces the TTM to one week, reduces infrastructure cost by 90%, and ensures the best user experience and data security. Video Cloud supports multiple service scenarios, including cloud live broadcast, cloud VOD, cloud TV games, celebrity or games live broadcast, multi-screen interaction, remote health care, and online education, reducing the costs of on-premise video platform and CDN infrastructure construction, assisting customers in quick commercial use of video services, promoting industry cooperation and building a win-win video ecosystem based on increasingly open video capabilities.
Business advantages and leading technologies Huawei Video Cloud offers:
- Customers focusing on core services: Video Cloud optimizes the TCO investment for customers, reducing customer investments in video technologies so that the customers can implement asset-light operation and focus on core services, such as user, content, service, and operation. The construction and maintenance of the video platform will be effectively conducted by the unified Video Cloud.
- Best investment plans and fastest service rollout: Video Cloud enables on-demand investments, making risks controllable. The startup capital for video service development is reduced by 90%, TTM of the video platform is shortened to one week. Agile Internet-like operation is supported, which allows rapid service rollout and addresses the challenges in the asymmetrical competition against OTT players with capital advantages.
- Open video capabilities: Video Cloud opens basic video capabilities and improves O&M efficiency. It utilizes its rich global partner resources, enables the vertical industry, and helps to build a conductive video ecosystem.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by customer-centric innovation and open partnerships, Huawei has established an end-to-end ICT solutions portfolio that gives customers competitive advantages in telecom and enterprise networks, devices and cloud computing. Our innovative ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population.
For more information, please visit Huawei online at www.huawei.com.