- ticket title
- France voices concern about current tense situation in Libya
- Libya crisis: France suspends Nato mission role amid Turkey row
- 102 illegal immigrants rescued off western Libyan coast
- The Mandate Of The European Mission In Libya Is Extended Until Early July Next Year
- German Foreign Ministry: The War In Libya Can Only Be Stopped By The Parties To The Libyan Conflict Sitting At The Same Table
HR/VP Federica Mogherini heads to Tunisia on Friday 8 January to meet with the Libyan Presidency Council members, and start working with them on the concrete EU support to the Government of National Accord and to the Libyan people, shortly after the signing of the Libyan Political Agreement (LPA).
During her visit, HRVP Federica Mogherini will meet with the Libyan Prime Minister designate Fayez al-Sarraj and the Presidency Council members.
She will also meet with the participants to the Libyan Political Dialogue as well as with the Head of United Nations Support Mission in Libya Martin Kobler.