- ticket title
- Participants In Union Meeting Agree On 3 Loafs For 1 Dinar Formula
- Siala Discusses With German Ambassador Contribution Of German Companies To Building & Reconstruction Projects
- UN Recognizes ‘Tangible Progress’ on Solving Libya Crisis
- HNEC Holds Its Second Regular Meeting And Discusses The Requirements Of Anticipated Electoral Process
- Germany Embassy In Libya: Coming Weeks In Libya Will Be Critical, And Everyone Should Support Election Option
Tripoli, House of Representatives in Tripoli reviewed Thursday with government experts implementation mechanism of UN Corruption Combating Convention. The meeting in Tripoli is in line with the framework of the committee following up Control organs at House of Representatives in the presence of members of the House and the National Board for Combating Corruption. The meeting reviewed money laundering and terrorism financing law, according to the statement by the House of Representatives.
Source: Libya News Agency