- ticket title
- Mi’tig Meets UN Special Representative and Human Affairs Coordinator
- GNA Minister of Transport on Inspection Tour of Mi’tiga Inter
- Foreign Ministry Publishes Book It Says Historical Account of 400 Years of Libyan Diplomacy
- Cross-border Movement Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- Can the Paris Agreement Succeed Without the United States?
Tripoli, The House of Representatives on Monday held a consultation session to discuss a mechanism for the referendum on the draft of the new constitution presented by the Constituent Assembly. Having failed to acquire the quorum for discussing the referendum mechanism the members referred the issue to the House legislative committee. The members also discussed possible movement of the House of Representatives to the city of Benghazi and a re-launch of the 6+6 committee.
Source: Libyan News Agency