- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Tripoli, House of Representatives delegation met Monday with the Algerian Minister for Maghreb, African Union and Arab LeagueAffairs, Abdulqader Mesahle to discuss latest developments in Libya. The meeting covered ways and means to speed up the pace of addressing the Libyan crisis, through the dynamism of Libyan-Libyan inclusive dialogue and national reconciliation to secure stability, peace and security. Mesahle underlined at the meeting his country's vision and efforts- based on non-interference in others affairs- to find a political solution to the crisis and reconcile positions of various Libyan parties. For their part, members of House of Representatives praised the efforts made by Algeria to facilitate dialogue among Libyan parties in a bid to activate the political accord and support the UN sponsored track.
Source: Libya News Agency