- ticket title
- China Energy in South Africa holds open day event on wind power project
- Globalization Partners Launches Revenue Team in EMEA
- شركة غلوبالايزيشن بارتنرز تؤسس فريقا للعائدات في أوروبا، الشرق الأوسط وأفريقيا
- GNA Minister Of Local Government Presides Over Joint Meeting Over Agricultural Development
- Libyan-Korean Centre Starts Manufacturing Masks To Combat CoronaVirus
Tripoli-Holland 's ambassador to Libya said 'the attack on Tripoli and consequent escalation threatens world peace and security and threatens stability of Libya'. In a tweet on his account he said 'It is ironic that violent extremism and terrorism are in the increase'. He stressed that there is no military solution. He said launching political talks is the only solution to the Libyan crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency