- ticket title
- Libyan east-based army denies blocking UN planes
- UNHCR Update Libya (14 February 2020)
- UN Security Council adopts resolution calling for lasting ceasefire in Libya
- UNICEF “saddened” by injury of 3 children in Libya blast
- Security Council Endorses Conclusions of Berlin Conference on Libya, Adopting Resolution 2510 (2020) by 14 Votes in Favour, 1 Abstention
Tripoli-Holland 's ambassador to Libya said 'the attack on Tripoli and consequent escalation threatens world peace and security and threatens stability of Libya'. In a tweet on his account he said 'It is ironic that violent extremism and terrorism are in the increase'. He stressed that there is no military solution. He said launching political talks is the only solution to the Libyan crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency