- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli-Holland 's ambassador to Libya said 'the attack on Tripoli and consequent escalation threatens world peace and security and threatens stability of Libya'. In a tweet on his account he said 'It is ironic that violent extremism and terrorism are in the increase'. He stressed that there is no military solution. He said launching political talks is the only solution to the Libyan crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency