- ticket title
- Moroccan Foreign Minister Commends Outcome Of Tangier Consultative Meeting
- The European Union And The German Government Confirm Their Support For Libyan Municipalities In Establishing Better Waste Management Systems
- Foreign Minister Mohamed Taher Siyala Meets With The Minister Of Foreign Affairs Of Nigeria, “Zapiro Dada”
- Siala Briefs The President Of Niger On The Current Situation In Libya
- Siala Calls For The Enactment Of International Measures That Prohibit Insulting All Religions And Their Symbols
As the country prepares to progress toward the next democratic phase of the transitional period, the constitutional drafting, many questions are being raised on the street, in cafes, and in gatherings where family and friends enjoy drinking foamy cups of instant coffee about the constitution, and the types of rights it will ensure for the average citizen.