- ticket title
- Secretary-General Urges Immediate Action to Avert Full-Scale Civil War in Libya, Warning about Risk of Regional Escalation, at International Conference
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
Tripoli-The second edition of Training of Trainers was concluded in Tripoli that targeted the training staff of the elections management offices of the High National Elections Commission (HNEC). The closing ceremony was attended by members of HNEC Council as well as its director general besides members of the |UN Elections Support Team in Libya. Training chief at HNEC said the first and second training sessions targeted HNEC trainers for the western and southern regions whereas the third session would target trainers from the eastern region and would be carried out in Benghazi. He said the training is carried out by national staff in collaburation with UN support team in Libya, in a bed by HNEC for capacity building of its staff in all processes pertaining to the election processes.
Source: Libya News Agency