- ticket title
- Gender equality, justice in law and practice: Essential for sustainable development
- Technical assistance and capacity-building to improve human rights in Libya (A/HRC/40/L.6/Rev.1)
- Hunger, displacement and disease: 4.3 million people remain in dire need of aid in Chad
- UNHCR Update Libya (22 March 2019)
- More children killed by unsafe water, than bullets, says UNICEF chief
Tripoli-The second edition of Training of Trainers was concluded in Tripoli that targeted the training staff of the elections management offices of the High National Elections Commission (HNEC). The closing ceremony was attended by members of HNEC Council as well as its director general besides members of the |UN Elections Support Team in Libya. Training chief at HNEC said the first and second training sessions targeted HNEC trainers for the western and southern regions whereas the third session would target trainers from the eastern region and would be carried out in Benghazi. He said the training is carried out by national staff in collaburation with UN support team in Libya, in a bed by HNEC for capacity building of its staff in all processes pertaining to the election processes.
Source: Libya News Agency