- ticket title
- Presidency Council Convenes meeting to discuss developments and repercussions of aggression on capital
- Libyan Government Condemns Daesh Attack On Southern Oil Field
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Libya: Haftar Calls for the People to Rebel in Tripoli
- UN Tells Italy Proposed Decree Violates Migrants’ Rights
Tripoli-The second edition of Training of Trainers was concluded in Tripoli that targeted the training staff of the elections management offices of the High National Elections Commission (HNEC). The closing ceremony was attended by members of HNEC Council as well as its director general besides members of the |UN Elections Support Team in Libya. Training chief at HNEC said the first and second training sessions targeted HNEC trainers for the western and southern regions whereas the third session would target trainers from the eastern region and would be carried out in Benghazi. He said the training is carried out by national staff in collaburation with UN support team in Libya, in a bed by HNEC for capacity building of its staff in all processes pertaining to the election processes.
Source: Libya News Agency